By the Council of State. A Proclamation. Whereas the Council of State is given to understand, that divers of the English, and other of the people and subjects of this Commonwealth have of late received, and taken from, and under several foreign kings, and princes, potentates, or states, sea commissions, or letters of reprizal, marque or countermarque ....
- London : printed by Abel Roper and Tho. Collins, printers to the Council of State, 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (2 sheets (versos blank))
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
Date of publication from Wing.
Steele notation: and and 2) Admiralty: said.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "April 16".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason 669.f.24
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E788
Steele I, 3180
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|