An abstract of a brief discovery of the true mother of the pretend Prince of Wales known by the name of Mary Grey / by a Gentleman, who sometime ago belonged to the retinue of the late Queen in France.
- London : Printed and sold by Jer. Wilkins in White-Friers, near Fleet-Street, 1696.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- James, Prince of Wales, 1688-1766.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- A Gentleman = William Fuller.
An unauthorized abridgement. compare "The author's advertisement" at the end of A brief discovery.
Reproduction of original in: Yale University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3074:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), F2476A
English short title catalogue, R177340
- Fuller, William, 1670-1733.
Wilkins, Jer., printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|