A complaint to the House of Commons, and resolution taken up by the free Protestant subjects of the cities of London and Westminster, and the counties adjacent.
- Printed at York : By Stephen Bulkley, 1642 [id est 1643]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England York.
- "By speciall command."
The Complaint is an independent and reasoned protest against the Parliament, not sparing the King entirely, by very much on his side and favourable to peace.--Madan.
Actual date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Wing E2540 and C5623B appear to be duplicates.
Print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3073:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), E2540
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), C5623B
English short title catalogue, R219323
- Bulkley, Stephen, -1680, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|