Advances in Pharma Business Management and Research [electronic resource] : Volume 1 / edited by Lars Schweizer, Theodor Dingermann, Otto Quintus Russe, Christian Jansen.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
1 online resource (X, 85 p. 11 illus.)
- Pharmaceutical technology.
Health care management.
Health services administration.
Medical laws and legislation.
- Local subjects:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences/Technology.
Health Care Management.
Pharmacoeconomics and Health Outcomes.
- This open access book presents a unique collection of practical examples from the field of pharma business management and research. It covers a wide range of topics such as: 'Brexit and its Impact on pharmaceutical Law - Implications for Global Pharma Companies', 'Implementation of Measures and Sustainable Actions to Improve Employee's Engagement', 'Global Medical Clinical and Regulatory Affairs (GMCRA)', and 'A Quality Management System for R&D Project and Portfolio Management in a Pharmaceutical Company'. The chapters are summaries of master’s theses by "high potential" Pharma MBA students from the Goethe Business School, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, with 8-10 years of work experience and are based on scientific know-how and real-world experience. The authors applied their interdisciplinary knowledge gained in 22 months of studies in the MBA program to selected practical themes drawn from their daily business.
- Chapter 1. Introduction: Trends and developments in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
Chapter 2. Relevance of instruments for measurements of Quality of Life in the AMNOG Context
Chapter 3. The quality management system for R&D project and portfolio management in a pharmaceutical company
Chapter 4. Brexit and Its Impact on Pharmaceutical Law - Implications for global pharma companies
Chapter 5. Implementation of Measurable and Sustainable Actions to Improve Employee’s Engagement and Business Performance - Global Medical Clinical & Regulatory Affairs (GMCRA) – A Role Model at Fresenius Kabi
Chapter 6. Leadership Models and Work Behavior: An Empirical Analysis of Consequences of Authentic and Transformational Leadership
Chapter 7. Alliance Management at Merck - Establishing an operational 100-day plan for alliance launches and management.
- Schweizer, Lars. editor., Editor,
Dingermann, Theodor. editor., Editor,
Russe, Otto Quintus. editor., Editor,
Jansen, Christian. editor., Editor,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-35918-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|