Canadian Insurance Claims Directory 2007 : 75th Annual Edition / Gwen Peroni.
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 
1 online resource
- Insurance adjusters -- Canada -- Directories.
Insurance adjusters -- United States -- Directories.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- This directory is published yearly to facilitate the forwarding of insurance claims throughout Canada and the United States. Its subscribers are adjusters, firms specializing in counsel to the insurance industry, insurance companies, and industrial and government offices.Listed are a total of 1600 independent adjusting offices, which offer dependable service to claims forwarders, as well as some 100 insurance counsel, who are experienced in insurance defence litigation.The arrangement of listings is national, geographical, and alphabetical: adjusters and counsel are listed by city, within province or state, and country. The editorial section includes a list of provincial associations of Insurance Adjusters, the Fire Underwriters Investigation Bureau of Canada, Provincial Superintendents of Insurance, the Fire Marshals of Canada, and a comprehensive listing of Canadian insurance companies.The listings are interspersed with informative advertisements from all fields of the insurance industry. Included as well are indexes to adjusters, insurance council, insurance-related industries, and advertisers.
Index of Advertisers
Index of Insurance-Related Services
Index of Insurance Associations
Adjusters and Insurance Counsel
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- De Gruyter.
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.3138/9781442684133 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|