Albania Systematic Country Diagnostic [electronic resource] : 2019 Update.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2020.
- Systematic Country Diagnostics.
World Bank e-Library
Systematic Country Diagnostics.
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Climate Change
Social Inclusion and Institutions
Social Protections and Labor
- Since the first Systematic Country Diagnostic (SCD) was prepared in 2015, Albania has stabilized its macro-fiscal situation and improved GDP growth. The SCD Update aims to identify Albania's binding constraints for faster progress against the current political backdrop and on-going trends. The Update organizes the analysis around three Strategic Objectives and identifies corresponding priority policy areas to achieve sustained progress.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|