Studies in Austrian macroeconomics / edited by Steven Horwitz.
- First edition.
- United Kingdom : Emerald, 2016.
- Advances in Austrian economics ; Volume 20.
Advances in Austrian Economics, 1529-2134 ; Volume 20
1 online resource (297 p.)
- Austrian school of economics.
- Electronic books.
- Several of the papers in Advances in Austrian Economics Volume 21 focus on the differences between the US and Canadian experiences during the early 21st century, while other contributors offer critical extensions of Austrian monetary and business cycle theory.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 25, 2016).
- Horwitz, Steven, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|