Cognitive therapy for adolescents in school settings [electronic resource] / by Torrey A. Creed, Jarrod Reisweber, Aaron T. Beck.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2011.
- Guilford practical intervention in the schools series.
Guilford practical intervention in the schools series
1 online resource (193 p.)
- Cognitive therapy for children.
School mental health services.
Emotional problems of children -- Treatment.
Behavior disorders in children -- Treatment.
Cognitive therapy -- Methodology.
Special education -- Methodology.
- Electronic books.
- This first concise guide to conducting cognitive therapy (CT) with adolescents in school settings features in-depth case examples and hands-on clinical tools. The authors-who include renowned CT originator Aaron T. Beck-provide an accessible introduction to the cognitive model and demonstrate specific therapeutic techniques. Strategies are illustrated for engaging adolescents in therapy, rapidly creating an effective case conceptualization, and addressing a range of clinical issues and stressors frequently experienced in grades 6-12. The challenges and rewards of school-based CT are
- Front Matter; Contents; List of Figures, Tables,and Appendices; Chapter 1; Chapter 2; Chapter 3; Chapter 4; Chapter 5; Appendices; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reisweber, Jarrod.
Beck, Aaron T.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|