Reading success for struggling adolescent learners [electronic resource] / edited by Susan Lenski, Jill Lewis.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2008.
- Solving problems in the teaching of literacy.
Solving problems in the teaching of literacy
1 online resource (368 p.)
- Reading (Middle school).
Reading -- Remedial teaching.
- Electronic books.
- Comprehensive, up to date, and highly practical, this volume discusses factors that affect struggling readers in grades 7-12 and provides research-based strategies for improving their reading and writing skills. Chapters from leading authorities examine why some adolescents have trouble achieving reading proficiency, describe schoolwide policies and programs that support literacy, and suggest age-appropriate classroom practices for promoting reading success. The book shows how literacy skills and strategies can be incorporated into instruction in all areas
- Front Matter; Introduction; CHAPTER 1; CHAPTER 2; CHAPTER 3; CHAPTER 4; CHAPTER 5; CHAPTER 6; CHAPTER 7; CHAPTER 8; CHAPTER 9; CHAPTER 10; CHAPTER 11; CHAPTER 12; CHAPTER 13; CHAPTER 14; CHAPTER 15; CHAPTER 16; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lenski, Susan Davis, 1951-
Lewis, Jill, Ed. D.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|