Compilation of selected acts concerning marine resources, including fisheries : with amendments through the end of the 106th Congress : prepared for the use of the Committee on Resources of the One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 636 pages)
- Marine resources conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Fishery law and legislation -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on June 8, 2020).
At head of title: 107th Congress, 1st session. Committee print no. 107-E.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Compilation of selected acts concerning marine resources, including fisheries
Microfiche version: United States. Compilation of selected acts concerning marine resources, including fisheries
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|