Analysis of the effects of hypothetical changes in ground-water withdrawal from the Floridan aquifer system in the area of Glynn County, Georgia / by Robert B. Randolph and Richard E. Krause.
- Doraville, Georgia : U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Water-resources investigations report ; 90-4027.
Water-resources investigations report ; 90-4027
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 32 pages) : illustrations, maps + 3 plates.
- Groundwater -- Georgia -- Glynn County -- Mathematical models.
Aquifers -- Georgia -- Glynn County.
Groundwater -- Mathematical models.
Georgia -- Glynn County.
- "Prepared in cooperation with City of Brunswick, Georgia, Glynn County, Georgia, Georgia Department of Natural Resources - Environmental Protection Division, and Georgia Geologic Survey, Coastal Area Planning and Development Commission, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 31-32).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Nov. 12, 2015).
- Krause, Richard E., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
Glynn County (Ga.)
Georgia. Environmental Protection Division.
Georgia Geologic Survey.
Coastal Area Planning and Development Commission (Ga.)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Other format:
- Print version: Randolph, Robert B. Analysis of the effects of hypothetical changes in ground-water withdrawal from the Floridan aquifer system in the area of Glynn County, Georgia
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|