Could a robot do my job?
- Other records:
- London : BBC Worldwide, 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file (00:28:56)) : sound, colour
- Artificial intelligence -- Industrial applications.
Big data -- Industrial applications.
Computers and civilization.
Automobiles -- Automatic control.
- Closed-captions in English.
- System Details:
- Narrator, Rohan Silva, with the help of several experts, explains how and why artificial intelligence increasingly has the ability to replace humans in the workplace; shows the types of jobs that have been and are most often being replaced; delves into the implications of autonomous vehicle technology; discusses the exponential growth of AI capabilities and how automation can be a net benefit; explains the importance of retraining in an ever-changing job market and the need for public investment; and the importance of cultivating a mindset to work with machines rather than against them.
- Speaker, Baroness Morgan.
Academic, Andrew Mcafee PhD.
Narrator, Rohan Silva.
Speaker, Margaret Davies.
Speaker, Angus Knowles-Cutler.
Academic, Erik Brynjolfsson PhD.
Speaker, Jez Coates.
Speaker, David Franklinches.
- Description based on XML content.
- Morgan, Baroness, Speaker.
McAfee, Andrew, Academic.
Silva, Rohan, Narrator.
Davies, Margaret, Speaker.
Knowles-Cutler, Angus, Speaker.
Brynjolfsson, Erik, Academic.
Coates, Jez, Speaker.
Franklin, David, Speaker.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|