Subtest estimates of the WISC full scale IQ's for children / Jane R. Mercer and Joyce M. Smith.
- Other Title:
- Subtest estimates of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children full scale IQ's for children
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administraiton, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- Vital and health statistics. Data evaluation and methods research ; Series 2, no. 47.
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1047.
Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research ; number 47
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1047
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 42 pages).
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children.
Children -- Intelligence testing -- United States.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 34).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed May 27, 2020).
- Smith, Joyce M., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Mercer, Jane R. Subtest estimates of the WISC full scale IQ's for children
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|