Emergency preparedness and disaster recovery in school libraries : creating a safe haven / Christie Kaaland, in consultation with and photographs by William Lokey, former FEMA Federal Coordinating Officer.
- Santa Barbara, California : Libraries Unlimited, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
x, 203 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- School libraries -- Safety measures.
School libraries -- Security measures.
Emergency management -- United States -- Planning.
Disaster relief -- United States.
Emergency management -- Planning.
- "When disaster strikes, school librarians can play a key role in keeping kids safe. This is the only book written specifically to provide school librarians with emergency preparedness and recovery tools as well as curricular tie-ins."-- Provided by publisher.
- Library leadership during emergency preparedness and disaster recovery
Human-caused disasters, intentional and accidental
Risk assesment and threats of school violence
Vulnerability assessment for the school library and beyond
Drill, drill, drill
Emergency planning, emergency kits
Books that heal, books that help: using literature in disaster preparedness and recovery
Summary : the library as safe haven.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 189-195) and index.
- Lokey, William M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|