Always Italy / Frances Mayes ; with Ondine Cohane.
- Washington, DC : National Geographic, 2020.
415 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Mayes, Frances -- Travel -- Italy.
Italy -- Pictorial works.
Italy -- Description and travel.
- Illustrated works.
- In this lavishly illustrated and gift-worthy guide, featuring more than 350 glorious photographs from National Geographic, showcases the best Italy has to offer from the perspective of two women who have spent their lives reveling in its unique joys. Here are the best places to stay, eat, and tour, paired with the rich history of each city, hillside town, and unique terrain. Along the way, you'll make stops at the country's hidden gems - art galleries, local restaurants, little-known hiking trails, spas, and premier spots for R&R.
- Northern Italy
Southern Italy and the Islands.
- Includes indexes.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Altemus Fund bookplate.
- National Geographic Society (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|