An introduction to large-N international comparative studies.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (19 min., 20 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Todd Landman discusses how to complete large international comparative studies to find statistical significance. He explains the use of univariate and bivariate methods to perform these statistical analyses. He also provides examples by comparing the levels of democracy between countries.
- Presenter, Todd Landman.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 10, 2016).
- Landman, Todd, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473968646 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|