Finding z-values with a normal distribution. Part 4.
- Texas, USA : Math Tutor DVD LLC., 2013.
1 online resource (1 video file (7 min., 23 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Distribution (Probability theory).
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- In his fourth and final segment on z-values, Jason Gibson solves a new problem while reviewing methods. He also emphasizes the importance of understanding normal distribution.
- Presenter, Jason Gibson.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 11, 2016).
- Gibson, Jason (Math instructor), on-screen presenter.
- 9781473979369 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|