Mixed methods : exploring the role of emotions in urban behavior.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017.
- SAGE video in practice.
SAGE video in practice
1 online resource (1 video file (16 min., 19 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Sociology, Urban -- Research -- Case studies.
Emotions -- Research -- Case studies.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Panos Mavros describes how his research measures the perception of urban spaces. He uses electroencephalography and GPS tracking to determine how pedestrians react to different places, as well as how their memory of a place relates to their in-the-moment experience.
- Academic, Panos Mavros.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 8, 2016).
- Mavros, Panos, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473969506 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|