An introduction to mixed methods research.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (16 min., 5 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Mixed methods research.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor John Hitchcock discusses mixed methods and the best situations for this approach. Mixed methods combine qualitative and quantitative methods to use the strengths of both. Hitchcock discusses the paradigm wars, how to know when to use mixed methods, and research design questions.
- Presenter, John Hitchcock.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 10, 2016).
- Hitchcock, John, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473991712 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|