Grace Spencer defines participatory research methods.
- Other Title:
- Participatory research methods
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (48 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Participant observation.
Research -- Methodology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Grace Spencer defines participatory research as a way for research subjects to control and engage in the research process. This participation can fosters greater engagement as well as additional data.
- Presenter, Grace Spencer.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 17, 2016).
- Spencer, Grace, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473968639 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|