Developing mixed methods research.
- Thousand Oaks, United States : SAGE Publications, Inc., 
1 online resource (1 video file (6 min., 10 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Mixed methods research.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Dr John Creswell discusses mixed methods research and explains why he favorus a mixed approach over a qualitative or quantitative approach. Mixed methods combine qualitative and quantitative methods to achieve more complete data findings. Creswell describes his research into gaming, using both focus groups and survey research.
- Presenter, John Creswell.
- Previously issued: 2013.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 17, 2016).
- Creswell, John, on-screen presenter.
- 9781506358383 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|