Sharlene Hesse-Biber discusses feminist research and mixed methods.
- Other Title:
- Feminist research and mixed methods
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (46 min., 16 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Women's studies -- Research.
Feminism -- Research -- Methodology.
Mixed methods research.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Sharlene Hesse-Biber discusses how she came to be a feminist researcher and how that impacts her work. Feminist research is not associated with a particular method; instead it stresses inclusive and group-appropriate research design.
- Presenter, Sharlene Hesse-Biber.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 19, 2016).
- Hesse-Biber, Sharlene Nagy, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473964396 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|