The Poetics of Epiphany in the Spanish Lyric of Today / Judith Nantell.
- Lewisburg, PA : Bucknell University Press, 
1 online resource (288 pages) : 4 BW photographs
- Cognition in literature.
Lyric poetry -- History and criticism.
Spanish poetry -- 21st century -- History and criticism.
Spanish poetry -- 21st century.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- Drawing on the poetry of four major voices in the Spanish lyric of today, Judith Nantell explores the epistemic works of Luis Muñoz, Abraham Gragera, Josep M. Rodríguez, and Ada Salas, arguing that, for them, the poem is the fundamental means of exploring the nature of both knowledge and poetry. In this first interpretive analysis of the epistemic nature of their poetry, Nantell innovatively engages these poets, each of whom has contributed one of their own poems along with a previously unpublished explication of their chosen poem. Each also provides an original biographical sketch to support Nantell's development of a poetics of epiphany.
Note on Translations
1 Luis Muñoz: The Instant
2 Abraham Gragera: The Word
3 Josep M. Rodríguez: The Image
4 Ada Salas: Poetry and Poetics
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 06. Apr 2020)
- Gragera, Abraham
Rodríguez, Josep M.
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.36019/9781684481613 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|