Toxic playground / [produced by] Laika Film and Television ; [a film by] Lars Edman and William Johansson.
- Other Title:
Academic Video Online.
- Paris, France : CAT&Docs, 2009.
1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Hazardous wastes -- Chile.
Hazardous substances -- Chile.
Hazardous wastes -- Sweden.
- Documentary films.
- In Spanish and Swedish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- A story of how a large Swedish mining company in the 80s sends its toxic waste to a city in Chile to be reprocessed and disposed of by a Chilean company. Instead of safely disposing of this waste, the forgotten waste formed land piles. The children who played on these land piles gradually begun to get sick. This film raises questions about morality, and issues of responsibility in a world of multinational companies.
- Cinamatographers, Lars Edman and William Johansson ; editor, Goran Gester.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 21, 2020).
- Edman, Lars, director.
Johansson, William, director.
Rocksén, Andreas, 1963- producer.
Laika Film & Television AB, production company.
Film Platform, film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|