Lesson starters. Primary Spanish. El Colás : una canción tradicional / [produced by Brook Lapping].
- Other Title:
- Colás : una canción tradicional
Academic Video Online.
- [London, England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
1 online resource (2 minutes)
- Spanish language -- Study and teaching (Primary) -- Foreign speakers.
- Nonfiction television programs.
Instructional television programs.
- In Spanish.
- System Details:
- This clip features a performance of the traditional Son Jarocho song, El Colás, by pupils at Escuela Primaria 22 de Septiembre 1972. The lyrics appear on screen, karaoke-style, to support the teaching of the song in class. This lesson starter relates to the language and themes explored in Unit 14 of the QCDA scheme of work for KS2 Spanish. Shot on location in southern Veracruz, Mexico, the video offers opportunities to develop language skills and intercultural understanding.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2020).
- Brook Lapping Productions, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: W/4012/002
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|