Django 2.2 and Python : the ultimate web development bootcamp / [presented by Nick Walter].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Birmingham, England : PACKT Publishing, 2019.
1 online resource (547 minutes)
- Django (Electronic resource).
Python (Computer program language).
Web site development.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Create a Product Hunt Clone. Understand how using frameworks such as Django is time-efficient for web development. Improve your web development and coding résumé. Publish your website online with DigitalOcean. Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap. Connect Django to databases such as SQLite and PostgreSQL to store and track data. Understand Django basics such as function and class-based views, URL routing, models, and Gunicorn. About: Have you ever wanted to create a web application but didn't know where to start? Have you previously tried to learn Django but struggled with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Or are you looking to move your code from Django 1 to Django 2? Then this course is for you. In this Django course, you'll be guided through the Django web framework from start to end. If you're going to be working with Python, especially for web applications or web design, learning the Django framework will be useful and this course will help you do just that. Throughout this course, you'll be presented with coding quizzes and challenges to test everything you learn. This format will allow you to learn Django effectively. Although you will use Python in this course, you do not need prior experience in the language as the course offers an introduction to Python to get you up-to-speed. The course will also ensure you get hands-on experience as you make three complete projects which include: 1 - Word-Counting Website: You'll develop a simple website to count the most frequently used words in a piece of text. 2 - Personal Portfolio: You'll create your own portfolio to show to your potential employers, featuring your résumé, previous projects, and a fully functional blog. 3 - Product Hunt Clone: You'll make a website to share new tech products. As you progress, you'll also explore Git, which is a useful tool that allows you to create multiple versions of your code. In addition to this, the course will demonstrate how to take the projects that you make in this course and publish them live on the web through a Virtual Private Server. By the end of this course, you will have developed the skills you need to create exciting web applications using Django 2.2.
- Nick Walter, instructor.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 04, 2020).
- Walter, Nick, speaker.
Packt Publishing, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|