The Tube. Series 3, Episode 6, Moving On.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Brighton, England : Espresso TV, 2005.
1 online resource (30 minutes)
- London Underground Limited.
London Underground Limited -- Officials and employees.
Subways -- England -- London -- History.
Subways -- England -- London -- Maintenance and repair.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- For the first time in its history, London Underground has opened its doors to television to record the day to day life of the 16,500 men and women who run a network of 275 stations, 507 trains and 300 miles of track. Every year more than one billion people use The Tube- that's three million journeys a day; commuters, holiday-makers, day trippers, businessmen and women, students and overseas visitors to name but a few. This award winning series goes behind the scenes to tell the story of some of the dedicated and colourful characters who work for London Underground doing a difficult job under often challenging and stressful circumstances. We discover many surprising things about the complexities of running an over stretched and under funded network- the oldest yet safest underground in the world.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 28, 2020).
- Jamal, Amir, director, producer.
Kydd, Jonathan S. H. (Jonathan Samuel Howard), narrator.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|