Journey of the universe. Episode 6, Learning, living, and dying / produced and directed by Patsy Northcutt, David Kennard ; written by Brian Thomas Swimme, Mary Evelyn Tucker ; Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies ; Northcutt Productions.
- Other Title:
- Epic story of cosmic, earth, and human transformation
Learning, living, and dying
Academic Video Online.
- Pottstown, PA : Music Video Distributors, 2013.
1 online resource (39 minutes)
- Documentary films.
Documentary television programs.
Science television programs.
Environmental television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- This is an expansive, multidisciplinary project that re-imagines the universe story and the human role in the flourishing of the Earth community. The series invites viewers to become fellow travelers on an immense journey - from the beginnings of the universe, to the origins of life, to our current emergence as a planetary presence.
- Host: Brian Thomas Swimme.
- Cinematographer, Ian Salvage ; editor, Patsy Northcutt ; music, Christopher Ward.
Title from resource description page (viewed March 20, 2020).
Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
- Kennard, David, director, producer.
Northcutt, Patsy, director, producer.
Swimme, Brian, host.
Tucker, Mary Evelyn, screenwriter.
Northcutt Productions, production company.
Yale University. School of Forestry and Environmental Studies. production company.
Independent Communications Associates, production company.
Music Video Distributors, Inc., film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|