Introduction to LEGO Mindstorms EV3 / Kevin Briggs ; [produced by] Apress.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Apress, 2019.
1 online resource (61 minutes)
- LEGO Mindstorms toys.
Robots -- Programming.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Create and build fun and engaging robot projects with LEGO Mindstorms EV3. In this video, you'll start by designing and naming your projects. Then give them life by connecting and controlling them for wire free movement with Bluetooth. Try out easy challenges, such as getting your robot to move the length of a yardstick then come back. Discover the basics of programming by teaching your robot to make sounds and display images. Incorporate sensors so that your robot can interact with and react to the world around it. And incorporate loops with the ultrasonic sensor to program a robot that can autonomously move around a space forever. With this video, you'll discover all the basic tools and skills needed to create awesome robotics projects using LEGO Mindstorms. What You Will Learn: Connect your robot to a computer using Bluetooth or a wired connection; Move your robot with rotations, time, speed, and direction; Program your robot to make sounds and display images; Incorporate sensors so that your robot can discover the world around it. Who This Video Is For: Students, hobbyists, and instructors interested in using LEGO Mindstorms to learn programming and robotics.
- Kevin Briggs, presenter.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 09, 2020).
- Briggs, Kevin (Programmer), speaker.
Apress (Firm), production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|