Shared Responsibility, Global Solidarity: Responding to the Socio-economic Impacts of COVID-19 / United Nations
- New York : United Nations, 2020.
- UN Executive Office of the Secretary-General (EOSG) Policy Briefs and Papers ; no.1.
UN Executive Office of the Secretary-General (EOSG) Policy Briefs and Papers; no.1
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 pages).
- Local subjects:
- Public Health. (search)
Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- This report is a call to action, for the immediate health response required to suppress transmission of the virus to end the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic; and to tackle the many social and economic dimensions of this crisis. It is, above all, a call to focus on people - women, youth, low-wage workers, small and medium enterprises, the informal sector and on vulnerable groups who are already at risk. The e-book for this policy brief has been converted into an accessible format for the visually impaired and people with print reading disabilities. It is fully compatible with leading screen-reader technologies such as JAWS and NVDA.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|