COVID-19: Reaffirming State-People Governance Relationships / John-Mary Kauzya
- New York : United Nations, 2020.
- UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) Policy Briefs ; no.75.
UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) Policy Briefs; no.75
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (4 pages).
- Local subjects:
- Public Health. (search)
Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- This policy brief discusses the role of effective governance, and in particular the role of the relationship between the state and people, in building countries' resiliency and in responding to and managing nation-wide crises such as the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|