China's international investment strategy by Julien Chaisse (editor) / United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- New York : United Nations, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (3 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
China, People's Republic. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- Chinas international investment law and policy have been the subject of detailed study since the liberation endeavour of the late 1970s, which was a landmark change in the countrys development path and integration into the global economy. The countrys active participation in the global economy is mirrored by its evolving profile of cross border capital flows, with China both a prominent source of, and destination for, foreign investment. Indeed, Chinas rise as a global investor has made its approach to international investment an important issue on which a considerable amount of literature has already been published. The recent past has, nevertheless, seen several important events within China, as well as bilateral, regional and global events influencing Chinas approach towards international investment and adding new perspectives thereto.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Transnational Corporations Vol. 27, no. 1, p. 143-145
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|