Helping MSMEs Navigate the COVID-19 Crisis / World Trade Organization
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 2020.
- WTO Working Papers 25189808 ; no.2020/08.
WTO Working Papers 25189808 ; no.2020/08
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages).
- Economic research and trade policy analysis.
- System Details:
- data file
- The WTO Secretariat has published an information note looking at how micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) are being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. It notes the impact of supply chain disruptions on MSMEs and the extent to which smaller businesses are represented in the economic sectors hardest hit by the crisis.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|