Sri Lanka Jobs Diagnostic [electronic resource] : / Ruppert Bulmer, Elizabeth.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2020.
- Other Social Protection Study.
World Bank e-Library
Other Social Protection Study
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Gender. (search)
Labor Market. (search)
Labor Markets. (search)
Labor Policies. (search)
Labor Policy. (search)
Labor Regulation. (search)
Private Sector Development. (search)
Private Sector Economics. (search)
Rural Development. (search)
Rural Labor Markets. (search)
Social Protections and Labor. (search)
- This report outlines 5 main policy channels for interventions to help the Sri Lankan economy modernize and move beyond yesterday's labor-intensive strategies to more skill-intensive employment in competitive firms: reducing barriers to firm growth and productivity, revising labor market, government employment, and competition policies; enhancing youth and women's capacity to obtain better jobs; increasing the productivity of the self-employed; and improving matching of job seekers with employers.
- Ruppert Bulmer, Elizabeth.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|