Distributed Ledger Technology and Secured Transactions [electronic resource] : Note 3. Distributed Ledger Technology and Secured Transactions Framework.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2020.
- Other papers.
World Bank e-Library
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Distributed Ledger Technology
E-Finance and E-Security
Finance and Financial Sector Development
Financial Regulation and Supervision
Public Sector Development
- This Guidance Paper provides a primer on distributed ledger technology (DLT) and highlights the junctures at which this new technology meaningfully impacts secured transactions frameworks. The aim is to identify legal and regulatory hotspots, laying the groundwork for their detailed and exhaustive analysis, which is carried out in the two companion papers (Collateral Registry, Secured Transactions Law and Practice in the Age of Distributed Ledger Technology and Regulatory Implications of Integrating Distributed Ledger Technology in Secured Transactions Frameworks).
- World Bank Group.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|