The essential guide to student-centered coaching : what every K-12 coach and school leader needs to know / Diane Sweeney, Leanna S. Harris.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 
1 online resource (xvi, 173 pages) : illustrations (color.
- Student-centered learning -- United States.
Educational leadership -- United States.
Mentoring in education -- United States.
- Why student centered coaching matters
Coaching cycles: an essential practice
Understanding our impact
Student-centered coaching conversations
Building a culture where student-centered coaching thrives
Systems to make student-centered coaching happen
Supporting and evaluating coaches.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Harris, Leanna, author.
ProQuest ebook central
- 9781544394312 (electronic bk.)
1544394314 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|