Between power and irrelevance : the future of transnational NGOs / George E. Mitchell, Hans Peter Schmitz, and Tosca Bruno-van Vijfeijken ; with an afterword by Barney Tallack. [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Non-governmental organizations.
- 'Between Power and Irrelevance' explores why the gap between transnational NGOs' rhetoric and reality exists and what TNGOs can do to close it. The text argues that TNGOs need to change the fundamental conditions under which they operate by bringing their own 'forms and norms' into better alignment with their ambitions and strategies.
- Also issued in print: 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 15, 2020).
- Schmitz, Hans Peter, 1965- author.
Vijfeijken, Tosca Bruno-van, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|