Diabetes management : a manual for patient-centred care / Janet Titchener.
- First edition.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2020.
1 online resource (ix, 98, 11 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Diabetes -- Treatment.
- Medical subjects:
- Diabetes Mellitus -- therapy.
Patient Education as Topic.
- Janet Titchener, MD, is the Medical Director of GPSI Diabetes Ltd, New Zealand, and provides care for all types of diabetes, across all age groups. Her clinical practice adheres to the principles of patient-centred clinical medicine so that each patient is considered the expert with regard to knowing which management approach will best fit with their life and life's choices.
- The physiology of glucose metabolism
The pathophysiology of diabetes
Making the diagnosis of diabetes
Other management options
Considerations when approaching diabetes management
Management of cardiovascular risk
Patient centered care
Empowering the patient for life long self-management
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on June 04, 2020).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Titchener, Janet, 1957- Diabetes management
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|