Slender PCI : Extremely Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Coronary Intervention / edited by Fuminobu Yoshimachi.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Medicine (SpringerNature-11650)
1 online resource (X, 219 pages) : 108 illustrations, 64 illustrations in color.
- Internal medicine.
- Local subjects:
- Internal Medicine.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book offers a valuable contribution to the field of minimally invasive coronary intervention, presenting the latest developments in slender catheters, their development and the related research findings. With the growing interest in trans-radial interventions (TRIs) and distal radial approach, "Slender PCI" has been popular in Japan. Although "Slender PCI" started with using a small diameter catheter of a 5Fr Guiding Catheter, recently it becomes a generic term for all minimally invasive catheter Interventions. "Slender PCI" not only makes less painful but also reduces exposure to radiation and contrast agents. In addition, the book highlights the distal radial approach, 5Fr guiding catheter for treating complex lesion, 4Fr guiding catheters, 3Fr diagnosis catheters. The authors share their experiences and know-how throughout, providing abundant illustrations to enhance readers' understanding.
- Brief Overview of Slender Catheter
Evidence of Slender PCI
TRI to dTRI
Distal Radial Approach / Distal Transradial Intervention
Expectation for dTRI and Slender Catheter
Slender Catheter Back-up
Needling and Blood Snatching of Conventional Radial Approach and Distal Radial Approach
Reduction of Radiation Exposure and Contrast Agent
Semi-Comfpliant and Non-Compliant Slender Catheter
FFR with a 4Fr Wide Lumen Diagnosis Catheter
Catheter for 3Fr Diagnosis
Sheathless of Slender in UK
Sheathless of Slender in JP
Slender PCI to Bifurcation Lesion
Slender PCI to Calcified Lesion
Slender PCI to ACS
Slender CTO: Antegrade approach
Slender CTO: Retrograde approach.
- Yoshimachi, Fuminobu. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature eBook
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-3777-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|