Image-Guided Interventions in Oncology : An Interdisciplinary Approach / edited by Christos Georgiades, Hyun S. Kim.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
1 online resource (XIV, 397 pages) : 114 illustrations, 43 illustrations in color.
- Interventional radiology.
- Local subjects:
- Interventional Radiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides an up-to-date and comprehensive primer on image-guided interventions for cancer. Image-guided interventional oncology is gaining popularity as it is a minimally invasive and more precisely targeted approach that both proves more effective and results in fewer side effects. This book's aim is to provide a clinical guide to interventional oncology for the entire oncology team. Chapters are approached with the same interdisciplinary perspective that is used in the care itself, with each chapter written by an interventional radiologist with contributions from medical, surgical and/or radiation oncologists. Chapters cover the major cancers that can benefit from interventional oncology treatment (including lung, liver, kidney, and bone), as well as some of the physics and physiology behind these interventional modalities. This is an ideal guide for interventional radiologists, medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, as well as relevant trainees. .
- 1.Physics/Physiology of Ablation Modalities
2.Physics/Physiology of Radioembolization
3.Physics/Physiology of Transarterial Chemoembolization and Drug Eluting Beads
4.Primary Lung Cancer
5.Secondary Lung Cancer
6.Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Western Experience
7.Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Eastern Experience
9.Colorectal Cancer: Liver Metastatic Disease
11.Renal Cell Carcinoma
12.Bone metastatic disease
15.Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS)
16.The Role of Interventional Oncology in the Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma
18.Image Guided Biopsy/Liquid Biopsy
20.Imaging findings following locoregional cancer therapies
21.Immune Modulation in Interventional Oncology.
- Georgiades, Christos. editor., Editor,
Kim, Hyun S. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature eBook
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-48767-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|