Poets & writers.
- Other Title:
- Poets and writers
Poets & writers magazine
Poets and writers magazine
- New York, NY : Poets & Writers, Inc., ©1987-
volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Vol. 15, issue 1 (Jan./Feb. 1987)-
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
Poets, American -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
Authorship -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title from cover.
Vol. 15, issue 1 called also: Special premier issue.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 19, issue 4 (Jul./Aug. 1991).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.23:no.4 has mailing label addressed ot Mr. Andreas Brown Gotham Book Mart on p.4 of cover.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.18:no.4 has reprinted photocopy of June/July 1979 article "How to give an unsolicited manuscript its best chance" laid in.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Poets & Writers, Inc.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Poets & writers
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|