The third sister / Sara Blaedel ; translated by Mark Kline.
- Standardized Title:
- Tredje søster. English
- First U.S. edition.
- New York ; Boston : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
- Blædel, Sara. Undertaker series
Family secrets; 
298 pages ; 24 cm
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
Family secrets -- Fiction.
Funeral homes -- Fiction.
Fathers and daughters.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
Detective and mystery fiction.
- "The riveting conclusion to the Family Secrets trilogy picks up right where the cliffhanger ending of Her Father's Secret left off with the astonishing revelation that Ilka's father is actually still alive. Reeling from the news, Ilka sets off for her father's last known location, where she is faced with a formidable task: to confront a man who abandoned her as a child - then pulled her as an adult into a frightening, violent world - and finally get the answers she has been desperately seeking. But when she meets her father for the first time in her adult life, he raises more questions than answers. Ilka and her father form a tense alliance and set out to unravel decades-old mysteries and intrigue - before her father's secrets destroy them both"--Provided by publisher.
- Originally published in Denmark as Den tredje søster by People's Press in November 2018.
- Kline, Mark, 1952- translator.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|