Effect of faulting on ground-water movement in the Death Valley region, Nevada and California / by Clauida C. Faunt.
- Other Title:
- Effect of faulting on ground water movement in the Death Valley region, Nevada and California
- Denver Colorado : U.S. Geological Survey, 1997.
- Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4132.
Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4132
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 42 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Faults (Geology) -- Death Valley (Calif. and Nev.).
Groundwater flow -- Death Valley (Calif. and Nev.).
United States -- Death Valley Region.
- Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Nevada Operations Office, U.S. Department of Energy under interagency agreement DE-A108-92NV-10874."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed Dec. 15, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-42).
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Department of Energy. Nevada Operations Office.
- Other format:
- Print version: Faunt, Claudia C. Effect of faulting on ground-water movement in the Death Valley Region, Nevada and California
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|