Nobody does it better : the complete, uncensored, unauthorized oral history of James Bond / Mark A. Altman and Edward Gross ; with additional material by Richard Schenkman.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Forge, a Tom Doherty Associates Book, 2020.
720 pages ; 25 cm
- Bond, James (Fictitious character) -- In motion pictures.
James Bond films -- History and criticism.
James Bond films -- Miscellanea.
Bond, James (Fictitious character)
James Bond films.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- "For over five decades, the cinematic adventures of James Bond have thrilled moviegoers. Now, bestselling authors Mark A. Altman and Edward Gross take you behind-the-scenes of the most famous and beloved movie franchise of all-time filled with reflections from over 150 cast, crew, critics and filmmakers who reflect on the impact of this legendary movie franchise as well as share their thoughts about their favorite (and least) favorite 007 adventures and spy mania which gripped fans the world over in the wake of the success of the James Bond films"-- Provided by publisher.
- Just say (Doctor) no : "Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?" / Mark A. Altman
Tomorrow never lies : "I'm putting on a little scientific demonstration in Iceland this weekend. Perhaps you could join us?" / Edward Gross
Bond, James Bond : "The name is Bond, James Bond"
The road to Bond : "You seem to have this nasty habit of surviving."
The sixties : the Doctor is in
"This never happened to the other fella"
The seventies : Go Mr. Big or go home
The eighties : endings & beginnings
The nineties : golden years
The 2000s : Bourne again
The 2010s : it's your SPECTRE against mine . . .
James Bond will return.
- "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
- Gross, Edward (Edward A.), author.
Schenkman, Richard, contributor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Altman, Mark A. Nobody does it better.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|