The archaeology of urbanism in ancient Egypt : from the predynastic period to the end of the Middle Kingdom / Nadine Moeller, University of Chicago.
- New York, NY : Cambridge University Press, 2016.
1 online resource (xviii, 430 pages.)
- Urbanization -- Egypt.
Architecture, Ancient -- Egypt.
Egypt -- Antiquities.
- Ancient urbanism and the case of Egypt
Current and past studies of Egyptian settlements
The environmental setting
The origins of urban society
The settlements of the Old Kingdom
The layout of Old Kingdom houses
The development of towns during the end of the Old Kingdom and the first intermediate period (ca. 2200-2100 BC)
The Middle Kingdom: town planning and internal colonization at its height
House layouts in the Middle Kingdom
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Cambridge University Press
- 9781139942119 (electronic bk.)
1139942115 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|