The Routledge handbook of service research insights and ideas / edited by Eileen Bridges and Kendra Fowler.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2020.
- Routledge handbooks
1 online resource (xix, 520 pages) : illustrations.
- Service industries -- Research.
Customer services -- Research.
Customer relations -- Research.
- Electronic books.
- Eileen Bridges is a Professor of Marketing at Kent State University, USA. She received her PhD from Northwestern University, USA. Her research interests include customer expectations, technology-based products, and services. She previously served on the faculty at Rice University, USA, and as Editor-in-Chief of the Service Industries Journal. Kendra Fowler is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Youngstown State University, USA. She received her PhD from Kent State University, USA. Her research interests include services, retailing, and advertising.
- "The Routledge Handbook of Service Research Insights and Ideas offers authoritative coverage of current scholarship in the expanding discipline of service research. Original chapters from the world's leading specialists in the discipline explore foundations and innovations in services, highlighting important issues relating to service providers, customers, and service design. The volume goes beyond previous publications by drawing together material from different functional areas, including marketing, human resource management, and service process design and operations. These topics are important in helping readers become knowledgeable about how different functional areas interact to create a successful customer experience. This book is ideal as a first port of call for postgraduate students desiring to get up to speed quickly in the services discipline. It is also a must-read for academics new to services who want to access cutting-edge research"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on May 08, 2020).
- Bridges, Eileen, editor.
Fowler, Kendra, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: The Routledge handbook of service research insights and ideas
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|