An introduction to optics in computers / Henri H. Arsenault, Yunlong Sheng.
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE Optical Engineering Press, 2020.
- SPIE tutorial texts ; TT08.
SPIE digital library
Tutorial texts in optical engineering ; v. TT 8
1 online resource (xi, 126 pages) : illustrations.
- Optical data processing.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This volume surveys the entire field of optical computing. The emphasis is on breadth of coverage. The book is descriptive, the authors minimize the use of mathematics, and it is therefore most suitable for those who require an overall view of what is going on in this field. A detailed comparison is given of the capabilities of electronics and optics, and the degree to which these capabilities have been achieved is indicated. Other areas of focus include optical computing architectures, components and technologies, optical interconnects, and optical neural nets. Approximately 300 references to key works in the field are included.
- "A Publication of SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering."
"SPIE Digital Library."--Website.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Title from PDF title page (SPIE eBooks Website, viewed 2020-03-31).
- Sheng, Yunlong, author.
Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, publisher.
- Other format:
- Online version: Arsenault, Henri H. Introduction to optics in computers.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1117/3.2569178 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|