Dispute Settlement Reports 2001. Volume II, Pages 411-775 / World Trade Organization.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2003.
1 online resource (pages 411-775) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Foreign trade regulation -- Cases.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Cases.
Competition, Unfair -- Cases.
Dispute resolution (Law) -- Cases.
- The Dispute Settlement Reports of the World Trade Organization (WTO) include Panel and Appellate Body reports, as well as arbitration awards, in disputes concerning the rights and obligations of WTO members under the provisions of the Marrakesh Agreement. These are the WTO authorized and paginated reports in English. An essential addition to the library of all practising and academic trade lawyers, and needed by students worldwide taking courses in international economic or trade law. Volume II reports on import measures on certain products from the European Communities (United States), section 110 (5) of the US Copyright Act (United States) and definitive safeguard measures on imports of wheat gluten from the European Communities (United States).
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Jan 2018).
- World Trade Organization, copyright holder.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9781108378925 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|