God and the secular legal system / Rafael Domingo.
- Other Title:
- God & the Secular Legal System
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2016.
- Law and Christianity
Law and Christianity
1 online resource (xii, 180 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Religion and law.
- This timely book offers a theistic approach to secular legal systems and demonstrates that these systems are neither agnostic nor atheist. Critical but succinct in its approach, this book focuses on an extensive range of liberal legal approaches to religious and moral issues and subjects them to critical scrutiny from a secular perspective. Expertly written by a leading scholar, the author offers a rare combination of profundity of ideas and simplicity of expression. It is a ringing defense of the theistic conception of secular legal systems and an uncompromising attack on the agnostic and atheist conception.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 May 2016).
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9781316550212 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|