Prospectus for the Public Offering of Securities in Europe. Volume 1, European and National Legislation in the Member States of the European Economic Area / general editor, Dirk Van Gerven.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Law practitioner series
Law practitioner series
1 online resource (x, 503 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Going public (Securities) -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
Securities -- Europe.
Prospectus writing -- Law and legislation -- Europe.
Going public (Securities) -- Law and legislation -- Europe.
Securities -- European Union countries.
Prospectus writing -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
- The Prospectus Directive of 4 November 2003 sets the rules on the publication of a prospectus in the event that securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a stock exchange in the European Union. These rules apply in all 30 member states of the European Economic Area. Since member states decide to a large extent how to implement the Directive in their law, the rules in the different member states will differ substantially. It is therefore important not only to have an understanding of the rules laid down in the Directive but also to obtain knowledge of the rules applicable in the different states. As an English book it provides an understanding for non-Europeans of the rules applicable on the publication of a prospectus. A comprehensive table of contents, text of the European Directive and a list of national implementing laws are also included.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
- Gerven, Dirk van, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9780511494840 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|